Your generous donation to Japan Study allows us to continue our mission of fostering a generation of global leaders. Through your support, we can:
- Provide scholarships to low-income students -- many of whom will have never before left the United States
- Offer a more diverse array of cultural internship options for students of all academic backgrounds
- Plan unique group excursions to historical and cultural sites throughout Japan
Ways to Give
If you are considering a one-time gift to Japan Study, please click the above link, which will take you to the secure online donation form for Earlham College.
In the drop-down menu marked "Please Use My Gift For," select "Other" and type "Japan Study" in the box below. This ensures that your donation will be allocated to the Japan Study program.
For tax purposes, the tax ID for Earlham is: 35-0868073.
An endowed gift is an investment in the future strength and success of Japan Study — a gift that is held in perpetuity. The goal is to ensure that the principal maintains its value over time. Thus, a donor who creates an endowed gift today can be confident that it will grow and continue to support Japan Study in the years to come.
Japan Study strives to make its unique opportunities accessible to students regardless of their present family income. Japan Study provides two types of scholarship opportunities:
- Annual scholarship: A minimum gift of $2,500 for a deserving student in a single year
- Endowed scholarship: A minimum gift of $50,000 where the fund's income is awarded to a student, but the principal gift is never spent
If you are considering creating a scholarship or an endowed fund, please contact:
Dyron K. Dabney, Ph.D.
Director, Japan Study
Phone: (765) 983-1224